"I Love You, Man" (2009)




Rating: R:15
Genre: Comedy, Drama
Directed By: John Hamburg
Written By: John Hamburg, Larry Levin
Released: March 20th, 2009
Runtime: 105 minutes
Studio: Dreamworks/Paramount

Summary:
Successful real-estate man Peter Klaven has it all: a great job, a beautiful home and a loving wife-to-be. Unfortunately, due to his devotion to both his work and fiancée Zooey, Peter has failed to make any friends. With his wedding fast approaching, the pressure is on to find a best man and so Peter embarks on several desperate attempts to find a best buddy.

Review:
I really loved this film. I’ve been wanting to watch it for so long and kept forgetting about it. I finally got around to it now.


It has a great cast and is genuinely funny. Paul Rudd is always lovable in his comedic roles. He’s a funny guy. I’ve never been a huge fan of Jason Segal, I just never had an opinion. I thought he was funny here though, even one of my favourite characters. There are so many great characters here; even the smaller ones are create a many giggles when we see them.

I like this take on the build-up-to-a-wedding-movies. I don’t think that’s a genre as such but there’s enough of those movies out there to put them all into one group! It was really cute.

An amusing and feel-good affair all round. Definitely worth watching for some laughs.


TRAILER: 







Comments